• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Sale Time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Its time for our annual Customer Appreciation Sale!! We will be saying thank you to all of our fantastic customers on Saturday May 30th and Sunday May 31st. Saturday we will be open from 9-6 and Sunday from 10-5.

We will be receiving shipments from Zesty Reef, Timor, Indonesia, ORA, Hawaii, Florida, LA Wholesale, and more!!

Specials will include-

All Fish 30% Off
All Coral 30% Off
Live Rock 30% Off
All Shrimp/Anemones/Clams/Misc Inverts 30% Off
Instant Ocean Salt Buckets $29.99- No Limit (Rainchecks if needed)
Elos Test Kits & Consumables 25% Off
TLF Phosban Reactors $39.99
Radium 20K Halides 250/400w SE Only $69.99
Reed Mariculture Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
All CoralVue Halide Bulbs 30% Off
Coral Frenzy 25% Off
Barrier Reef Private Label Products 25% Off (Carbon/GFO/Kalkwasser)
Hydor Koralias 30% Off
Tunze Salt Bags/Buckets 20% Off
Giesemann T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
UVL (URI) VHO Bulbs 20% Off
Complete Seachem Line Including AquaVitro 20% Off
Hikari Frozen Foods 25% Off
GEO 418 Calcium Reactor $249.99!! Reg $299.99

-Doorbusters-
Small Green Chromis $0.99
Asst Sand Sifting Gobies $9.99
Sailfin Tang $14.99 (Rainchecks Only)
Fox Face/Scribbled Rabbits $9.99
Spotted & Green Mandarin Goby $9.99
Coral Banded Shrimp $5.99
Small Cleaner Shrimp $9.99!!
Emerald Crabs $3.49
Astraea Snails $0.69
Orange Spot Sand Snail Lg. $1.99
Algae Blenny $7.99
Blue Leg Hermit Med $.49
Nassarius Snail Sm $.59
Yellow Clown Goby $4.99
ORA Fridmani Orchid Psuedochromis $19.99

We will sell rainchecks for any items we run out of!

More Door Busters & Specials will be announced shortly!

We will also be running one of our great raffles with a slight variation this time. We will distribute one free ticket per customer per day just for coming by. You also get 5 more free tickets per $100 spent. Finally, tickets can be purchased for $2 each or 6 for $10.

Raffle Prizes-

-Show Ricordea Rock Donated By Hikari (1 Prize)
-12 Packs of 3.5oz Hikari Cubed Frozen Food Donated By Hikari (1 Prize Of 1 Pack Each Month For A Year)
-$25 Barrier Reef Gift Certificate Donated By BR (4 Prizes)
-Blue BRA Bali Tort Frag Donated By BR (1 Prize)
-Zesty Reef Baby's Breath Favia 5 Polyp Frag Donated By Zesty Reef (1 Prize)
-Magnum 350 Deluxe Cansiter Filter By Marineland (1 Prize)
-Reef Nutrition Food Pack Oyster, Phyto, Arcti, Roti, and Tigger Donated By Reef Nutrition (2 Prizes)
-Millepora Frag Pack 4 Frags Donated By BR (1 Prize)

More prizes to be announced Friday May 29th!

Silent Auctions W/ Items Donated By Zesty Reef

1. Montipora Frag Pack (Retails for over $600)
The Montiporas in the Frag Pack include-

Zesty Reef True Undata
Zesty Tyree Sunset
Purple Haze
Rainbow
Chilli Pepper
Blue Polyp Yellow
Idaho Grape
Red w/ Red Polyp Encrusting
+ others!

2. Zesty Zoanthid Pack

3. Zesty Chalice Pack

Last edited:
Ahhh man can you push this sale back a few more months?:D Pleas for me. J/K!! I really wish my big tank was set up already Danm!!!!

Of course the big sale starts the morning I leave for Mexico! :mad: Oh well I guess I won't be tempted into buying more stuff for the tank...:lol:

Darn, are you gonna post some live goods pic's for us that are stuck over here due to the Hood Canal Bridge being closed?

I in particular am looking for clams:p

Of course the big sale starts the morning I leave for Mexico! :mad: Oh well I guess I won't be tempted into buying more stuff for the tank...:lol:

Jayson that is OK. You can leave me a few thousand and I can spend it for you!! It is a win win. You get to go to Mexico (when you get back please quarintine yourself before picking up your frags) and I get to spend your money:badgrin::badgrin:

Darn, are you gonna post some live goods pic's for us that are stuck over here due to the Hood Canal Bridge being closed?

I in particular am looking for clams:p

I will do my best! BTW The squamosa clam that came in wasn't like the other you liked or I would have let you know;)

Jayson that is OK. You can leave me a few thousand and I can spend it for you!! It is a win win. You get to go to Mexico (when you get back please quarintine yourself before picking up your frags) and I get to spend your money:badgrin::badgrin:

A few grand...that would be nice! I'll be on the beach with my swine flu mask while you will be living it up at BR. With the luck you have you will prob win all the prizes...:lol:

sweet! looking forward to the sale. I've already picked out a couple things on your list that I will be eyeballing :)

I take it that you are going to be getting in some big orders of cool stuff just prior to the sale? Is there going to be a bunch of used gear for sale as well?

Tom

Last edited:
We've already started pulling out used stuff and have it displayed in the hall. As the "used equipment" area has space free'd up we'll bring out more items.

All livestock, including Aussie stuff, will be discounted:)

oh wow i just bought a colony of aussie acan today..i shoulve waited..guess im gonna have to come back again..so per customer will get 1 raffle ticket?then if i spend $100 ill get an additional 5 tickets?..:D am i correct?

oh wow i just bought a colony of aussie acan today..i shoulve waited..guess im gonna have to come back again..so per customer will get 1 raffle ticket?then if i spend $100 ill get an additional 5 tickets?..:D am i correct?

Yep! Also, bring your spouse, significant other, friends, and they get 1 free raffle ticket also. They can put your name on the ticket if they want.

Back