• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Sale Time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

GREAT selection! had to fight tooth and claw for those firercracker dengros. Anynew inventory coming for tomorrow? or will it be just the leftovers from today?

Got some pics of my new 270g resisdents. Thanks again BRA!

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

Sarang...there ya go. The Achilles is roaming in a 1000g and I'm sure its thrilled! Your new midas blenny is sweet.

Sorry we are not bringing in any new inventory for Sunday.

when do we get to know who one the prizes!!!!!

i put 20 tickets in the millie pack so i better win LOL

Just wanted to also give my appreciative thanks to all the guys at Barrier for having another great sale and for working so hard to keep us all happy as we socialize and wait our turns. I showed up at 9:15 and left at noon. I was able to get everything I wanted and had a great time while I was there. :D

Just wanted to also give my appreciative thanks to all the guys at Barrier for having another great sale and for working so hard to keep us all happy as we socialize and wait our turns. I showed up at 9:15 and left at noon. I was able to get everything I wanted and had a great time while I was there. :D

Ahh! I must have just missed seeing/talking to you! I got in right when they opened and then had to get going to prepare for a meeting at work on Wednesday...

I got to Barrier at 5:45 AM on Saturday.. I thought there would already be a line like the anniversary sale last year.. I was the only person there until a few other people started showing up at ~7!! It’s all good though, time very well spent. I was watching movies in my car, drinking Starbucks, and eating breakfast from MCD's!

Thanks Barrier for all the great coral and outstanding customer service! The snowflake clowns, flame wrasses, dendros, and other corals are all doing great!! I have always had amazing success with your livestock.

Thanks Erik

Ahh! I must have just missed seeing/talking to you! I got in right when they opened and then had to get going to prepare for a meeting at work on Wednesday...

I got to Barrier at 5:45 AM on Saturday.. I thought there would already be a line like the anniversary sale last year.. I was the only person there until a few other people started showing up at ~7!! It’s all good though, time very well spent. I was watching movies in my car, drinking Starbucks, and eating breakfast from MCD's!

Thanks Barrier for all the great coral and outstanding customer service! The snowflake clowns, flame wrasses, dendros, and other corals are all doing great!! I have always had amazing success with your livestock.

Thanks Erik

5:45 :eek: ...wwouu dood, i take it as you couldn't sleep out of eximent :lol:.

Thank you doods for the sale :), even though i didn't get as much as others i'm very happy with the koralia pump i got from you guys (i had been waiting for a long time for one of those :D ) it's working AWESOME !!! :) and the Elos test kits rock.

Thx for great stuff this weekend guys! Lots of stuff you don't normally see. The harlequin sweetlips I bought acclimated well and ate last night so let's cross our fingers and hope he's one of the lucky ones to make it in captivity!

Raffle winners are here!!

Hi All,
Sorry I didn’t get the raffle results up sooner, but here they are:)

Magnum Power Filter: Russel King

$25 Gift Certificate #1 Katrina Walter
$25 Gift Certificate #2 Eric Christianson
$25 Gift Certificate #3 Katrina Walter
$25 Gift Certificate #4 Jesse Rosen

Bali Tort: John Young

Baby’s Breath: Scott

Mille Pack: Paul

Ricordea: Brett Thompson

Hikari Frozen: Joey

Reef Nutrition: #1 Sue M
#2 Randy L
Auction Winners:
Monti Pack: Greg Laws
Zoanthid Pack: Marty
Chalice Pack: Apollo

I will be making phone call follow-ups as well. Thanks again to everyone who came out this weekend and helped make it a great success. And lastly, thanks so much for great amount of patience that everyone expressed during the fun waitin in line.

Hi All,
Sorry I didn’t get the raffle results up sooner, but here they are:)

Hikari Frozen: Joey

I will be making phone call follow-ups as well. Thanks again to everyone who came out this weekend and helped make it a great success. And lastly, thanks so much for great amount of patience that everyone expressed during the fun waitin in line.

Joey! Hey I gather that you probably couldn't read my last name since I was in quite a rush to get the fish in my tank...but it should read "Joey Shuckhart" right??

Dang lady luck wasnt on my side :<. Thanks for everything Barrier reef team cant wait until the next sale. Peace!

Yay 2nd winner of the reef nutrition pack! My new angel,trigger and dottyback will enjoy them very much

Been meaning to try out some of this stuff for my mandarins, Elvis and Priscilla.

Wow Im very excited to see and hear I won the ricordia! I didnt even get to see the rock! Anyone know what kinda ric was on it? Not that it matters, any recordia is awesome!

Wow Im very excited to see and hear I won the ricordia! I didnt even get to see the rock! Anyone know what kinda ric was on it? Not that it matters, any recordia is awesome!

UHmm its like 20+ orange ric colony... U lucky B:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back