Blackberry's for logging on to Reef Frontiers?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

He said a phone that can hold together in the construction business.

I'm on my 7th iPhone, but I cannot live with out it, so I keep buying them after I keep breaking them. Too bad there's no insurance for the iPhone.

Holy crap! 7??? There are some nice cases out there that are pretty tough. Do you keep your iPhone bare naked? :lol:

At the moment, my only plans for a phone of this type would be to checkout threads and pm's here, and a couple other similar sites, go to my comcast web based email account,,,

and,, I guess use it as a phone.:eek:

But I do have to find one that will take a little abuse.

Define "a little". To me that means dropping it every once in a while, less than once a month. But seeing as you mentioned being in construction would that mean dropping it on a daily basis?

Last edited:
Not dropping it, just carrying it in a coverall front pocket, leaning up against stuff, sticking it in a front jeans pocket with money clip, pocket knife.
My current LG cell phone is pretty beatup looking after a a couple years of use.

I know a couple of the Blackberrys are too big to fit in a pocket, but some of the touch screen models are thinner, and might work for me. But I've heard the first generation ones are a bit slower than the ones with a dedicated keyboard.

WOW:eek:

You are always willing to help out a friend.:lol:

If there was a little money in it, there would be padding to protect the phone.

Well, I ended up getting a Blackberry Storm at first then upgraded to the Storm 2.
It actually does what I need it to do.
Be able to read my email, click on links in the emails, most to here.
Plus be able to log-on here and read threads.
With the Opera Mini 5 beta browser, it's not bad speed wise.

Back