blenny copatibility question?????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

prow

hey everyone. i have a lawnmower blenny already in my tank. he is only about 2 inches now. has been in the tank for about a month. the tank is 72X18X20. i want to add a cannary blenny. do you think they will get along. i know the cannary is venomus, so thinking if the lawnmower goes for it, it will only be till the cannary bites him one time. not sure if the cannary will go after the lawnmower after that though or vise versa.

Prow.... if the Cannary is at least the same size ... ( IMO ) it will be OK ... i believe they will respect eachother.... in my 55 reef i allso have a algae blenny and a Forked face Blenny ( which is like the Cannary ) they get along fine, no problems with them...had them for over 3 years... cw.

I dont know this from experince only reading. I think blennies have relitively small territory area and can be kept toghether in a large tank.

thanks for the input. seems no one knows. posted this on many sites. guess i will just have to try it out and find out, just hope its not the hard way. i think your both right though.

Back