BOB Moore 2011 News.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
Well I know I'm about 2.5 months before the Swap BUT!!
I have some news that I can't hide any longer..
This year PSAS is gonna do the frag "pay it forward" as usual.
But a fun twist...
Todd Cherry from Cherry Corals will be joining us again
And We are honored to have Chris from REEFKOI join us in the party too.
If you all were at last years event. You'll know the prices were sweet and the colors were BANGIN'...
Mark your Calender FEBRUARY 19th folks.. Gonna be a good one..

Hey I like the early notice... I always seem to schedule a business trip just before I find out a PSAS meeting date.

I'll drop him a line to bring one :)

Well after looking more at his site and the recomended coverage area for the fixtures I'd be interested in getting a hands on look at either fixture. as the max width coverage for the big fixture is 36" and the new tank dimensions are 44x60...

MMMM I wouldn't get just one..
whats wrong with those lights that came with that tank?!?!?

oh it wouldn't be just one. Nothings wrong with the lights that came with it honestly I have every intention of firing up the tank using that setup. it was just a curiosity I had about them, if for some strange reason I really didn't like the current lighting (which I highly doubt having seen it fired up in person). that and they would be pretty rad to rock over a frag tank.

Last edited:
Heres what the venue for the BOB Morre looks like empty..
LOTS of room for people.. Max capacity is 320
dec132010023.jpg

dec132010022.jpg

im across the water from edmonds and would love to check this event out, new to the hobby i have a 6 gallon nano reef and a 40 acrylic with plenty of space for some fraggs. please let me know when and where. thanks!

Great...another event that I can't put on my calendar. I've got a business trip to Japan beginning Feb 7th that's going to be about 3 weeks long. One of these days I'm going to be in town for this and one of BRA's BBQs.

Mike

im across the water from edmonds and would love to check this event out, new to the hobby i have a 6 gallon nano reef and a 40 acrylic with plenty of space for some fraggs. please let me know when and where. thanks!

But you gotta pay a PSAS Due to be apart of a "club" where you don't really get anything but access to a frag swap. If this were free SOOOO many more people would be willing to come and enjoy fellow hobbyists. But with this hobby being so expensive I'm not about to pay dues so I can go to a meeting once a year.

Well you can pay a door cover charge at the meeting and get in with out buying a membership..
BUT with a 30$ membership to get 10 % off almost every store in the area and to be eligible for door prizes and raffles is WELL worth 30$ for one year..
I bet you have MANY corals in your tank and fish too that are worth more than $30 bucks.

Back