bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just figured i'd toss pics up here of my haul... ;) The frag swap was awesome, good job guys. Thanks for having us!

From Cherry Corals..

Acan
4377772672_b9bd1f3266_o.jpg

4377021877_6c3372da5e_o.jpg

Dendro
4377021437_cd4b53c7aa_o.jpg

Red Poppy zoos
4377021967_dff758a1dc_o.jpg

Also got some of those Blue Thunder deepwater zoos but they aren't too happy so no pics...

From the raffle:
4377021167_5efaa0f44f_o.jpg

4377022993_bc7a89c4ae_o.jpg

(heliopora in top right)
4377772430_81d1ec8fa5_o.jpg

Great event PSAS BOD!!!

Bob Moore Frag Swap Treasures!!!
A few of the pieces I brought back from the Bob Moore Frag Swap.

Jolly Rancher Acan
4376910925_04b6eb2786_b.jpg

Kinda Rainbow Acan
4376910731_fa99b264e8_b.jpg

Stink Eye Acan
4376910135_b0b3f51c45_b.jpg

Baby's Breathe Favia

4376909893_6fd467018b_b.jpg

Kryptonite Favia
4376910481_92e8ce612f_b.jpg

Okay, today was the first day I was able to enjoy my newest additions to my tank from the swap. So here are some pictures!!

Won these guys from the raffle:
This one is going into Seth's tank soon.
DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

Cherry Corals Acan:
DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

A huge thanks to her for donating them, she has such an awesome zoa collection and thanks to you too cause I didn't know what they were called till just now! :)

LOL she thought she was grabbing Mohawks....I was like those don't look like Mohawks. Thanks Caitlin for the donation and thanks Adam for straightening that out. I was confused and she def was like these are not mohawks....LOL Great frag though she sure is lucky

My new good friend Todd is coming over Help me set up my new coral I got at the show. I'm very excited. He has been a huge help!

Hello, my name is Dexter and I am paralyzed from the shoulders down. I am running a salt water fish tank without arms or legs.

It is a stock 29g Biocube.
Go check it out.
Tell me what you think.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169965

Dexter, you are an inspiration.
I spoke to you briefly at the swap....I can glue zoas on a piece of LR. Got a couple hardy colorful zoas if you would like them.

Dexter, you are an inspiration.
I spoke to you briefly at the swap....I can glue zoas on a piece of LR. Got a couple hardy colorful zoas if you would like them.

WOW! Really? I would love to take you up on that. Thank you. That would make my day.

Where do you live? I live in lynnwood right by the Edmonds community college.

Hello, my name is Dexter and I am paralyzed from the shoulders down. I am running a salt water fish tank without arms or legs.

Go check it out.
Tell me what you think.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/inde...owtopic=169965

Last edited:
My new good friend Todd is coming over Help me set up my new coral I got at the show. I'm very excited. He has been a huge help!

Go check it out.
Tell me what you think.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169965

Hi Dexter,
We spoke briefly at the meeting Saturday (I was the blond at the front table signing people up and passing out the raffle tickets). I think it is great that you have gotten into the hobby. I hope you get over to the clubs website also (link is in my signature) and if you ever need any help give a holler, there are many helpful members in your neck of the woods.

Your tank is beautiful!

Hi Dexter,
We spoke briefly at the meeting Saturday (I was the blond at the front table signing people up and passing out the raffle tickets). I think it is great that you have gotten into the hobby. I hope you get over to the clubs website also (link is in my signature) and if you ever need any help give a holler, there are many helpful members in your neck of the woods.

Your tank is beautiful!

Oh yeah, I remember you. I love blondes by the way!! Shhh... don't tell your husband. Just kidding. LOL. : o) You are a very nice person. You made a great greeter. I enjoyed meeting you when I came in.

Everybody on this website is fantastic! I could definitely use some extra help and advice. Todd has been a fantastic resource for me and I just met him a few weeks ago!! I have a beautiful custom build handicap home and I would love to have you over to my place. I can't get my hands into the back of the tank so ANY AND ALL advice I can get would be great!

Go check it out.
Tell me what you think.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/inde...owtopic=169965

Last edited:
Back