Book of Coral Propagation, volume 1, version 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JVJordan

Greetings.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the second version of Anthony's book is available yet, and if so where it may be purchased? I believe I saw some mention that the new version was due soon.

Thanks a lot!

welcome to RF my friend! And yes, thanks kindly for your inquiry. I have been working hard the last month to finish my newest reef magazine issue, a new poster (#7) and a book reprint. I'm back to BOCP1ed2 now and hope to finish proofing it shortly. Oi! I can't wait to finish it :D

I'll announce the release on my website: www.readingtrees.com

Hi Anthony!
This is the person who just emailed you (your reading tree acct) with the unity.edu address.

Since it is on the reading tree as currently in print, does that mean it's out.
I doubt it since I don't see folks chatting about it. Lol, just like me waiting.

Lol, I doubt much has changed since the 12th as today is the 19th.

:)
eager.

Thanks for the very kind words my friends :) I think/hope you will be impressed by the new works... content aside, the design work is far more attractive than my previous scrappy attemps :D I will keep y'all posted on the new releases pending the printers/binding folks.

Kindly, Anth-

Heya Anthony,
I just came from visiting Penny's Aqua Corals in Fairfield, ME.
I saw your new magazine's there and was told by one of Penny's volunteers/interns/not sure that you and Penny know each other?

That's cool. I'm asking Penny if I can intern/volunteer there at least one day a week. It's such a cool shop, and just one time going there has displaced a lot of stuff I'm seeing on the web, or hearing from friends about reef tank keeping (what you need vs don't need).

Thanks kindly, Ilham :) From an aesthetic point of view, I like the anemone poster best too :)

Tunicata... I do know Penny. She's a great gal and a very fine aquarist. You'd do well to work alongside of her and learn.

kindly, Anth-

Back