bubble king pricing?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yea for the prices I have seen I can have a 10' becket made. They do look like really quality skimmers though.

There's about to be a new released version of the BK Conical skimmer. Supposedly made like no other. We will soon see! :)

bradreef said:
yea for the prices I have seen I can have a 10' becket made. They do look like really quality skimmers though.

The smaller Bubble Kings we have in the US are 10" diamter. Bubble size is the same or smaller on a BK, not sure what the gph of beckets are.

Man I was wondering the same thing. I would love to get one of these skimmers but by the time I pay for shipping and then the exchange I'll be working about 4 extra jobs just to pay for it by next year. Well not quite but if anyone hears of some SALES please post.

Thanks Madison. I have already been exchanging e-mail with him. Oh decisions decisions. It's just a lot of loot to lay out for a skimmer. No questions on quality or performance. It is definately cheaper to buy in Canada though with the exchange and shipping to consider.

Back