Bulk reef supply group order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Folks, since not everyone has made their way over to the psas forums I wanted to post this here too. Bulk reef supply has a deal for group buys that looks great. Take a look at the thread started on the psas site and post there if you are interested. There is a minimum number of people needed to get the deal, but I think with this club it shouldn't be a problem. Hope you guys feel that way too.

http://thepsas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=139&p=921#p921

We are looking for one more person to make this happen. If you are looking to get a discount on supplies from bulk reef supply this is your chance.

Here's the write up from the website:

Group and Club Buys

***NEW*** Group Buy is now available any time and as many times as your club would like to utilize it.

This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy. All you need is 10 people who want to buy at least one item from us at drastically discounted prices.

Here is how it works: For one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status. This gives them individual access to the maximum quantity discounts without quantity requirements on all of our bulk material as well as considerable discounts on much of our product line. Each member of the club handles their own order individually. There is no need to organize the order, schedule a pickup/distribution day, or collect payments. If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up.

Augstus,

We are getting ready to order pretty soon. You need to setup an account on bulkreefsupply then let me know the name and email address you used so I can supply that to them. They then change our accounts to reflect the discount.

-Reed

Back