Busy next 2 weeks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brady816

The reason is Madden 2008 comes out on tuesday 14 and then Tiger woods 08 and Bioshock comes out on the 21....Its good to have a xbox 360 :) :) :) :) :) but the wife is not to happy with the $190 price tag for the games....Anyone else getting these????

check this out about bioshock...

"Bioshock is a novel compressed into a first person shooter. It manages to be both a tricky, exciting action game, a fascinating creation of an enclosed world and a deep enquiry of what it means to be human - a trick most action movies and books fail to achieve. It also plays with you at every stage, confounding your expectation and your control over events repeatedly, from your control over your weapons, plasmids, plot, self...

And this is where we have to stop ourselves - we don't want to spoil it. What we can tell you is that you'll be playing this game for months to come, exchanging story elements to build up the bigger picture and arguing about what it all means. Come, join the argument, play the impossible game."

Verdict:
Inconceivable great plot
Tough, scary combat
Perfect location design
Stunning soundtrack and audio effects
Endless variety of weapons

The Score: 10

A rich and brilliant dystopia for everyone

Can't wait

I wanna get madden too. Once finals are over I may have to pick it up.

I just checked out Bioshock. That looks badass, but it's not available for the ps3? :-(

yeha my xbox is coming back to me, maybe a brand new one?? I think lol. Well its a different one at that anyways. Different serial number

Back