By being here you thought you had some spare time?????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

the dark is the clean glass. The lighter the color the more dust.

Wow Brendan thanks a bunch,with that mental image i now begin the training of my snails, what first?? tiny little leashes? treats? hey great reason not to clean, i like that. again Brendan thank you for taking me away from my sorry addiction of skimmerbubble watching catch ya later steve

LOL!!! i didn't know his name was Brenda :lol: :lol: Tank dood :lol: .

well i guess we could all start the whole new trend of not watching the cars.......in my case.....the bycicle :p.

damn mexicans always stirring up trouble. Gaby with the smart tongue on Brendan i really hesitate to post a reply where hes involved, behind that cartoon an evil presence lurks

damn mexicans always stirring up trouble. Gaby with the smart tongue on Brendan i really hesitate to post a reply where hes involved, behind that cartoon an evil presence lurks

LOL!!! don't make me go take your job and only get paid 5 bucks :lol: :lol: .

well I guess in Canadian it's Brendan and in american is Brenden :lol: :lol:

What you talkin' bout Willis? What evil presence?:evil:
don't make me go take your job and only get paid 5 bucks
What you mean $5???:eek: I was only getting paid $4.25. Well back to my shanty.:mad:

now look what you made me do!ive used a damn and called somebody by the wrong name.my bad sorry grovel grovel on with the show, up here in canada eh we be laid back but the 5 bucks an hour barley covers my dsl so please leave my job alone and i promise to behave more kindly as always Steve

What you mean $5??? I was only getting paid $4.25. Well back to my shanty.

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .

now look what you made me do!ive used a damn and called somebody by the wrong name.my bad sorry grovel grovel on with the show, up here in canada eh we be laid back but the 5 bucks an hour barley covers my dsl so please leave my job alone and i promise to behave more kindly as always Steve

LOL!!! just for you, i'll leave you alone :D ...... but i'll be back:badgrin: :lol: :lol:

You have DSL? :eek: I still have the free dialup. I only have to look at 200 ads per day.:oops:

Yes. I work over 2000 hours a week. If they ever catch on I am in trouble.

Back