bye

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jake65

As a few of you may know I am in the military....that being said they like to send you places, well they're sending me to the desert for about 4 months(sorry can't say where to). Hopefully I should be able to access this site from time to time to say hi. I'll be leaving in about a week. On a good note I should make an extra $3G while I'm there:D

jake

Wow!!!

Sorry that you have to leave but I'm glad you'll make some extra money. My prayers for your safety are forthcoming. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hey! We of course wish you much luck and for your speedy and safe return.

Now when you get back you're using that money for a tank upgrade, right - something to look forward to while you're gone and enjoy when you return!

Colleen

Thanks for what you do. I know the gotta go, cant say where, deal. Ex submarines. I wish you good luck, and happiness.

Thanks for your service, Jake!! I wish you the best while you are there!

Jake, Be Well, Be Happy, See You when you get Back.

Wanted you to know that friends will be thinking of you, Wishing you happy thoughts along the way. See you when you get back.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

ohh Jake , no sunday night chats :( .
Well i wish you the best, be careful, you'll be in my prayers and thank you for your services.

Hiya Jake,

If you still have my phone number, give it to your other half, or whoever is taking care of your tank and I'll help keep it happy and healthy while you're gone. I can go out and do water changes and just "check" every couple weeks if needed. I had a friend in the Air Force in Anchorage that would have me "fishsit" when he went TDY and he always said it made him feel better to know there was an emergency plan and everything wasn't just in limbo til he got home.

It's the least I could do, honestly. PM me if you threw away my number ;).

Barbie

i guess i'm gonna have to sing spandex boy spandex boy, where have you gone spandex boy :p , seriously we are gonna miss you at chat night :)

Yes Barbie I still have your ph#, I'll give it to the other half, thanx for offering!:)

Gaby your crazy...lol :D

Back