bye

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pic

Thought I send back a cool little pic from on top of one of Saddams palaces. The inside of this place was huge and done completely in marble. He never got to finish it...hmm I wonder why...lol

later
jake

just wanted to say thanks again for serving. may God guide you and protect you and your squad/company, and return all home to their loved ones, in Jesus' name!

Jake65,I salute you and the other men and women that protect are country and are Life of freedom.

sorry gaby, you too, my bad :)

Jake65,I salute you and the other men and women that protect are country and are Life of freedom

thanx dabears

Thanks For serving Jake!

Take care and keep your six down! Come back and maybe we meet ya some day in Kevins store Take care of your self over there and come come home when you can...Jeff:)

Secrets? I can keep secrets. Like this one time my friend told me he liked to flex his mussles to himself in the mirror and blow kisses at himself, and I never told anyone.

You can tell me anything I am like a Vault :D

Secrets? I can keep secrets. Like this one time my friend told me he liked to flex his mussles to himself in the mirror and blow kisses at himself, and I never told anyone.

got any pictures ? LMBO !!

Back