C.m.a.s. Frag Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mr.Firemouth

RUL'N DA REEFS
CMAS FRAGSWAP!!!
January 20, 2007 CMAS Frag Swap!
VFW Post – West Chicago, IL

CMAS will host our first major Frag Swap for 2007 on January 20 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM. It will be held at the VFW Post on Rte 59 in West Chicago. We will have room for twenty sellers and 100 attendees, so reserve your table early!

In order to offset the hall rental costs, there will be a nominal $10 table rental for CMAS sellers and a $25 table rental for non-CMAS or commercial sellers. Help CMAS and reserve your table now!

Send me aN email me at [email protected]
Boyd

Here are some pics of frags that will be at the swap.
These belong to Fishman.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

It was a fantastic swap with lots of sellers and vendors coming out. The meeting before the swap was very nice with the the club paying tribute to doug for his hard work and long run as president.

DSC_0133.jpg

The room was full with a great crowd and the raffel items for the swap were outstanding...

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

The sellers were out in full force and the amount of coral and equipment
at the swap was mind blowing..

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

We had a very educational swap..Sara learned to count to five!

DSC_0164.jpg

The crowd was amazed..

DSC_0154.jpg

We had quite a few lfs at the swap..They brought the goods and were dishing out some great deals with in store gift certs and free goodies.

Steve and Tony from Sea Schor

DSC_0174.jpg

Matt from show tank was there...

DSC_0155-1.jpg

Coral paridise had a great booth..

DSC_0185.jpg

Sharkys reef...

DSC_0179.jpg

Oceans floor was there and I was there too!

The swap was a huge success and they are only going to get better with time. The amout of effort from everyone involved with putting it together and sellers coming out is greatly appreciated and was worth every minute... Congrats to CMAS and the new officers and board..Very nicely done. I had a blast!!!

Back