• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cadlights Mini 4g and 8g now in stock!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
Hey All,
We actually had a couple in 2 weeks ago and sold 'em lickity split. Sooooooo, to make a long story short we have a couple of each back in! They feature a slim profile flip-up LED fixture, built in filtration and StarFire low iron glass! Their website didn't offer very great pics and the pics below show them on stands. However, we only brought in the actual tanks but can get the furniture if you so desire.

cadlight4g.jpg

cadlight8g.jpg

Last edited:
are the lights on those things sps capable? i may transfer all of my stuff in my 5 gallon minibow to one of these babies.

are the lights on those things sps capable? i may transfer all of my stuff in my 5 gallon minibow to one of these babies.

I spoke with CAD this morning since we have not used one of these tanks yet. They currently have the 8 gallon set up at their office, and have SPS doing really well. They are not sure about the 4g since they do not have one set up and have no customer feedback yet. My guess is that it will be fine, but without better LED output info its hard to say for sure.

Those look really nice!! The 8 gal may be a nice option for me. Something that I can enjoy and not get me kicked out of the house. I'd have to look into skimmer options for it first though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back