Calling all younger reefers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello all, 45 grey haired man here, still young in heart like all the others said, haha, the old clicker dont work like when i was young, haha, if you get me, haha. But yea i like Japanese Slu@s too, i got next after falsePerc gets his.

Hey I still *think* I'm 18!
21 here, introduced some pipsqueak named FalsePerc to WWM and RF, and my clams> his clams :D

man !! i want one of those oxynoe viridis slugs, please please !! whoever has one let me know because i have tons and tons of caulerpa all over the tank i mean its horrible and i've been dealing with this for 2 years now

Well, oxynoes supposedly breed really easily in the prescence of abundant food, and starve once the supply is depleted. Actually, once I get some, I'd be happy to ship them out to you all once they breed or complete their task.

Well, someone on RC (Agu) has an Oxynoe olivacea for me, to be shipped out monday. Hopefully it likes my C. racemosa and C. peltata

Hello everyone, 23 Male here, hope not to young to post about how neat i think those slugs are too! Hey FalsePric if you started breedin slugs, you fo sho' have to hook it up, cuz i be needin some two!

Back