Camera is back on for live video feed!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Well tank has been updated again! Well when your in this hobby there are always changes. Changes for the better we hope. Hope you all have a great holiday. Hope to see you all real soon. Here is the camera info you will need to view the tank.

http://24.19.178.86:81/ The salsa man is back in business!!!

The Camera is on from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

You can control the camera for up to two minutes. Move it up,down,sideways. Will also zoom in and out.

User name is "root"
Password is "0904687"

Have Fun!

Take care! Eric

I will get a hair cut.

I will get a haircut! o.k. Mike lol Sorry I wont get to see you all tonight. Dangs tanks look great. Drive safe and I will see you all next month.

Happy Holidays.

Eric

I was trying to get a good look, but my view was blocked...... :lol:

Last edited:
Happy Hollidays

Funny sno-banker! Great shot of Paul and myself bullshi---! Hope your tank is doing good. Happy Holidays! Keep an eye on my tank while im on vacation Snobanker. Happy Holidays

Hey Eric, I'll do that......I gotta work seven days straight with Christmas right in the middle of that so I'll stop by and drool on your front window... ;) If you're gonna be around Tommorrow or friday I'll stop by and say hi if I can.

Salsaking

I will be in on Friday! Come se me and stock up on Salsa for the Holidays. Also have some homeade Jam!! Come and see me before 4pm! See you tommorrow.

Eric

I tried it earlier with my mozilla firefox browser. It locked the dang thing up.

Eric...seems like the whole world, well at least Auburn, fell apart yesterday and I couldn't make it in. I'll have to catch up with you later. Happy Holidays.

Back