Can somebody ID this for me ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy, has a territoriality/ insecurity problem,..and is just confrontational for the point of feeling good about himself!
Wikipedia is not a good substitute for experience!!!!!
You need professional help!
..I promise to never visit your little world again!

No need to be rude here at RF.

As for my opinion on the unknown, I would say either a glass anenome or majano. Usually the majanos I've encountered have been green with a bit of red to them as well. Glass anenomes are on the otherhand clearish with some faint coloring. Aiptasia are usually a ugly brown color and grow very long and stringy.

I've used Joes Juice with good results, but you could easily use a calc paste as well. That is what I think that Joes Juice really is anyway. *lol*

Just my 2¢. Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:
Remember like a reef we are made up of many different opinions and together we make up the entire reef structure. Everones view is just that a educated opinion on the subject at hand.
So...Happy Reefing...

Remember like a reef we are made up of many different opinions and together we make up the entire reef structure. Everones view is just that a educated opinion on the subject at hand.
So...Happy Reefing...

Those are definate words to live by. I like it. :eek:)

Cheers,
Alex

Herefishyfishy, has a territoriality/ insecurity problem,..and is just confrontational for the point of feeling good about himself!
Wikipedia is not a good substitute for experience!!!!!
You need professional help!
..I promise to never visit your little world again!

I think I need to step in here. Regardless of education/experience/occupation, etc inflammatory remarks will not be tolerated here. Instead of flaming Herefishyfishy, why not disagree with counter points in a mature manner. We love debates on RF, but only when they are done in a constructive way. Quote material you have and site the source to make your point, instead of flamming.

I don't care who is right or wrong with their thoughts on this, but I do care how folks are responded to on the forum. You are welcome to continue to post, as long as you leave the inflammatory remarks at the door.

This is a hobby where we are trying to help each other learn and grow to care for beautiful animals. Let's remember that....this is only a hobby. Flaming someone is not a good method of helping others.

Back