Can someone build me this?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

str8juizy

saltygurl
I am buying a 92 gallon corner tank but do not have a stand. I need something, does not have to be pretty, just functional & open under for my sump. Also looking for someone to make me a reflector for 250 watt MH. I know there is someone on here who makes this stuff, just do not remember who...

Rachel

I don't think that you will be able to get a hold of him online any more, but if you would like to PM me with your number I could give it to him. Also, let me know what your price range is so we can get some ideas of just how simple.

OK, will PM you... simple meaning the cheapest thing that will actually hold the tank with room for a sump under :) running out of funds... bought a tank set up, decided I did not want to use it, now buying another one :) My husband will be really mad when he realizes I am spending grocery money on my reef stuff... he he he

Rachel

OK, will PM you... simple meaning the cheapest thing that will actually hold the tank with room for a sump under :) running out of funds... bought a tank set up, decided I did not want to use it, now buying another one :) My husband will be really mad when he realizes I am spending grocery money on my reef stuff... he he he

Rachel

He'll get used to it!!

Back