Captain America Palys

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rng_pw

I have a frag of CA's coming next week and I was wondering where in your tanks have you had the most success with them?
Best color
Best growth etc. Thanks in advance

Well you have a bunch that I dont have so maybe if all goes well and they grow fast we can work out a trade :)

rng-pw. I am looking at beinginvolved in a CA growout comp. Can you give me any hints on what they seem to like? What type of growth did you experience. Thanks,

Thanks, so how are yours doing? Do they grow very well? Like I said, I am looking for any insight that will help me maximize their growth for this competition.

mine grew great they are currenly living in vegas in a buddys tank i gained a paly or so a month only had one paly to start and left with 3 2 and a baby. but I have no issues growing zoas or palys I bought recently blue hornets with 4 heads fragged already and now have total of 6 heads on the frag I just bought them little over a month ago. zoas and palys are hit and miss in a system some will melt away and some will do great. I am growing out the frags I have to send back to vegas to some friends. my tubbs blues alrady have 4 heads on it and just got it 2 months agoor so that was a single head also.

Is it me or what. I think this is one of the ugliest expensive paly!

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:D

it's not on my top 10 list but my favorite is eagle eyes and I have talked to to people who have given theirs away because they were too plain.

Last edited:
I am surprised that there is not an Iron Man paly yet, or wait, maybe it is the orange bam bams. lol

Back