Care to share one of your own?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Anyone ever seen something weird, stupid, cool or funny first hand in your travels...Maybe even a picture you've taken of something totally insane? I love hearing about stupid things people have seen first hand so I figured we could share a few of our own personal experiences. I got a good one from tonight:D

I ran out a bit earlier to pick up dinner. While I was sitting at a stop light waiting on the green, this guy in this truck that was infront of me put the truck in park and jumped out. At first, I thought he had a flat tire and was checking it, then I said nope because he was looking in the bed of his truck. Next thing I know, the guy grabs a cup, puts ice in it from a cooler he had in the back, pour in some Absolute Vodka (straight up) and jumps back in his truck to have a drink while he drives and he did it so casually! :lol: I've even seen Police here having a beer while in the Patrol car on duty and a friend of mine is a Police officer and took one of the Police Crown Victoria's on the tracks and raced it while on duty!! :eek: :lol: Welcome to the Bahamas!

Go to a NASCAR race, you will get your fill of wierd, funny things happening. Or for that matter, the left field bleachers in Wrigley Field in Chitown always provided me with some pretty strange memories.

Have you seen the big plastic Budwiser horses on a trailer that get parked in front of stores for promos?
Comming home from work one night. I was following two cops that were following the horse being pulled behind a truck full of drunks and one on the horses back yelling and slapping the horses rear. I turned after a mile or two so dont know how long this went on. They didnt even care that the cops were behind them.

Don

Have you seen the big plastic Budwiser horses on a trailer that get parked in front of stores for promos?
Comming home from work one night. I was following two cops that were following the horse being pulled behind a truck full of drunks and one on the horses back yelling and slapping the horses rear. I turned after a mile or two so dont know how long this went on. They didnt even care that the cops were behind them.

Don

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it???:D :D :D

LMBO!!!:lol:
hmmm one time in Mexico (i was about 15) me,my mom and other family members went to a night club and we started dancing when all of a sudden this couple starts having you know what right in the dancing floor.

I walked into 711 one night, while waiting in line with a very large women holding a gallon of wine and yacking as fast as she could with her companion. The guy in front of her pulls a gun and asked the clerk for money. Without skipping a single word, she smashed the bottle of wine on the guys skull. She imediatly turned back and asked if I would hold her place in line so she could go get another bottle.

Don

ROFL! Never seen that one before, but I guess it's because I've never been in a night club!:p

How about this one...My uncle is a boat captain and anyways, the owner of one of the yachts wanted the ceiling re-painted so my uncle took his helper there and dropped him off to do it. Well, his helper doesn't really speak English all that well (He's from Haiti) and the dude painted the entire deck on the yacht instead of the ceiling! :eek: :lol:

:eek: Gaby, I can not believe you did that. Especially since your mom and other family members were with you.:shock:

I walked into 711 one night, while waiting in line with a very large women holding a gallon of wine and yacking as fast as she could with her companion. The guy in front of her pulls a gun and asked the clerk for money. Without skipping a single word, she smashed the bottle of wine on the guys skull. She imediatly turned back and asked if I would hold her place in line so she could go get another bottle.

Don

ROFL!!! We had a lady stop traffic here on Bay Street (Main street in the middle of town) to take a poop in the road :eek: The cops took her to the looney bin from there(LOL)

One time Krish was dancing at the PP dressed up as peter pan and.... Oh never mind. Gaby you finish it.:p

Don

That is a classic!!! Did you thank her???:D :D

How about this one...My uncle is a boat captain and anyways, the owner of one of the yachts wanted the ceiling re-painted so my uncle took his helper there and dropped him off to do it. Well, his helper doesn't really speak English all that well (He's from Haiti) and the dude painted the entire deck on the yacht instead of the ceiling!

hey i used to do things like that when i was learning english ok :p :D .

Actually Brenden, it was my mom :shock: :lol: .

come on Brian tell us one of your adventures :D

We had a great ride;) through the mountains of West Virginia.:badgrin:

Hunny tell them about the time pulling people out of the sand.........at the beach.:D

Back