Carpool to picnic

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bradreef

always kidding
This is the carpool to picnic thread. I am planning on being there and will probably drive so I should have a couple seats in bellevue.

I would love to bum a ride from someone. Brad maybe I can meet up with you and check out your reef.

Best Wishes,
Barry
(800) 764-0884

I will reserve one for you, Paris, I haven't seen you for a while. Make sure you do go to this.

Gee thanks Brad. I will actually be driving over, as my boyfriend will be joining at the meeting. I have been to most meetings, just missed the last one cause we had just gotten back from Mexico. I think the previous one we were out of town at a funeral. We will be there though, or at least I will.

Ok who needs a ride from bellevue. I will be driving out and there will be hundreds of dollars of raffle stuff. great fish and deals. If you are looking for a specific fish just call MArio and he can get it for you.

Brad, you are crazy thinking you will make the ferry on that schedule. Everytime I have gone down to Seattle for an afternoon ferry like that, it was backed up, so I would allow yourself more time to get there, you normally sit in line on a Saturday afternoon. I havent done it in over a year, but that was my experience.

I personally prefer the drive, with it being so expensive each way, and takes the same amount of time, but thats just me. (Gives me more spending money too!! )

Last time I went there a month ago was the first time I went on a ferry. I will give it 15 more mins.

My my tellers at work are always laughing at me too. I like to act goofy. i will probably run around on the ferry like a little kid. That is ME.

Back