• E

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • G

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can I get the other 5 polls closed....also I forgot to put a 1 week time limit on this poll.

Last edited:
As always...thank you Krish...you are da man....mojo....your cool too ;)

LOL Just a heads up, to those who submitted photos, for this contest. We really should all be playing fair. If I'm not mistaken, the idea of the contest was to submit photos taken with a Cell Phone camera. Last time I checked, a Nikon Coolpix P90 is not a cell phone. Oh and for future reference, there's software available, that allows one to view EXIF data, making data, that's imbedded in the photo, available, including the camera the photo was taken with.

LOL Just a heads up, to those who submitted photos, for this contest. We really should all be playing fair. If I'm not mistaken, the idea of the contest was to submit photos taken with a Cell Phone camera. Last time I checked, a Nikon Coolpix P90 is not a cell phone.

lol I wasn't going to vote for that one.

Wow Sid....I didn't even think to check that....I have been posting mostly from my phone so I can't check. Ugh....now I have to get on puter

If pictures have to be removed because a camera was used for whatever reason (could very well be an accident), let me know and I can remove whichever picture it is or...I can just delete this thread and you can start a new one with the adjustments made. Just let me know what you want to do. :)

Never mind...I figured it out. That can't be removed. You must have chosen a different link than "forum link" to post that picture here like "Alt forum link" or something. If you want that removed you will have to upload the picture again from imaggeshack using the right link code.

Edited

Yeah I read your post after I responded to the one before

LOL!! Cool...I deleted my reply which I made after you edited yours. This thread must be cursed :lol: All kinds of edits and stuff!!! LOL!! Well looks like it is all fixed now. Guess I should vote myself. :)

I like the first one. Darn nice picture from a phone.

There were a lot of nice pic's posted. I can't believe some of the others didn't get selected. I have heard rumors that Motorolla is going to use Nikon for their next camera....might be seen in 2011 Androids and other higher ended phones. But that could also be a rumor....would be nice though.

I just thought this would be a fun comp because dang near everyone has a cell phone with a camera and is stuck with the same cruddy options on setting up your pic's as far as Aperature, ISO, White Balance, and so on. I also have a Canon SX20IS with a Super Macro lens and a tri pod that puts my D2's cam to shame.

Here are a couple of my Cell shots
IMG_20110107_194638.jpg

CameraZOOM-20110129144447.jpg

CameraZOOM-20110129152111.jpg

CameraZOOM-20110129144500.jpg

CameraZOOM-20110129144342.jpg

Thank you for all your hard work Krish. Will think the next one through a bit more;)

Back