Votes: 1 2.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • G

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
262 views and only 30 votes?

You can't tell me the same 30 people keep looking at this post over and over Lets get some more votes people!!!

One day left!! I voted for the picture that seemed to have the most clarity and quality (especially being taken with a phone) and not necessarily the best looking picture. So if we had picture "X" and "Z" where "X" was of a beautiful reef full of fish and corals, but not that clear and "Z" was of a boring worm, but the shot was was very crisp, then my vote would be for "Z" (the worm) as it would be the best quality shot and not necessarily the best looking picture if that makes any sense. :p

Makes total sense Krish. And IMO, I think that is how voting on a photo contest should be. :D

Alright well the poll is closed and Pic "A" is the winner. Now I just have to figure out who that pic belongs to, to get them their prize.

Thank you all for participating.

The Nikon P90 Must have been my aog mohawk pic. That was my bad. Their all in my photobucket and I thought the photo was taken before I purchased the camera. This pic of the crab is a cell-pic also, doesn't really matter now, but wasn't trying to gain advantage for the record. Simple mistake.

I agree!! Very nice Eric!! Thanks for doing this for the members. :) Next time you do this, I will be taking payments on the side if anyone needs me to adjust the vote count for them win. Whoever offers me the most gets the most votes :lol:. Joking!:p well done man and congrats to the winner!! :)

One day left!! I voted for the picture that seemed to have the most clarity and quality (especially being taken with a phone) and not necessarily the best looking picture. So if we had picture "X" and "Z" where "X" was of a beautiful reef full of fish and corals, but not that clear and "Z" was of a boring worm, but the shot was was very crisp, then my vote would be for "Z" (the worm) as it would be the best quality shot and not necessarily the best looking picture if that makes any sense. :p

Since I already started the post I have to say something in it now.
I was going to say something about your voting on the best quality picture and not the best content picture but since I don’t know what we were really suppose to be voting on other then the best camera phone picture Ill just keep it to my self and say

Every one vote!

If you don’t vote it wont count.

Since I already started the post I have to say something in it now.
I was going to say something about your voting on the best quality picture and not the best content picture but since I don’t know what we were really suppose to be voting on other then the best camera phone picture Ill just keep it to my self and say

Every one vote!

If you don&
#8217;t vote it wont count.

You do realize that the contest is over, right?

Haha!! Yea, my post you quoted Erik was basically stating how I voted. Not sure if the poll was a matter of the best actual picture in terms of it's content (ie what it was taken of) or quality in terms of clarity, sharpness, color etc. I took it to be more of a quality photo thing seeing phones were only allowed to be used and not necessarily who captured the best "scene" in a sense. So if someone took a picture of just a boring shell and it was really crisp, I would have voted for that over a picture of a full blown reef with tons of pretty fish and corals, that wasn't clear, but dull and blurry:).

Last edited:
I was just going to say something to the affect if is was a quality of picture that we were voting on, we should have had every one take a picture of the same thing, that’s all.

I was just going to say something to the affect if is was a quality of picture that we were voting on, we should have had every one take a picture of the same thing, that’s all.

Yea, that would make sense in a sense. Anyways, it's over LOL!! Nice photos nonetheless. Some better than any I could produce with any of my camera's :p

Back