censor software

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ichthys

Hey guys, I think the software you're using for keeping things clean has ramped itself up a notch. It is sensoring the word that non-acrylic tanks are made out of. GL*** lol..

Hey guys, I think the software you're using for keeping things clean has ramped itself up a notch. It is sensoring the word that non-acrylic tanks are made out of. GL*** lol..

Perhaps start spelling it out as Gla$$
Also noticed that we no longer can keep our old subtitled name rankings...
LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Mike

lol you can bet your *ss I'm not spelling Gl*** Gla$$. If i had to i would just p***, unless i had a tank with a lot of B***. Im putting out a sign to stay of the gr***, hehe ok im done now..

This could be due to several members, who a few days ago, thought it'd be funny to change their titles to "banned." At least one of them, then contacted me, via PM, on PSAS Forum, wondering why they'd been banned. :mad:

Another example of a few members screwing things up for everyone else.

As for the censor software, I'll make sure that's looked into. Although, I'm not sure why the software would sensor "Glass" in a post, but not in the OP's signature....

Makes me wonder if it's really happening, or the OP messing around.... Especially considering it didn't censor my use of the word "glass."

Perhaps start spelling it out as Gla$$
LOLOLOLOL

Mike, I see a few people with custom ones here like FreakinReefin on this thread. That is strange that some can and some can't. Maybe Scooty will chime in later on this cause I have no idea :oops:

Mike, I see a few people with custom ones here like FreakinReefin on this thread. That is strange that some can and some can't. Maybe Scooty will chime in later on this cause I have no idea :oops:

It works for me. Just changed mine.

Yes you can change it and the censoring doesnt work either. :)

pia.JPG

Don

Last edited:
Hey guys, that was me trying out a few things earlier today, It didn't take me long to realize that I had to put it back fast! :D
Hey, at least it gave everyone something to talk about other than the new rules!:lol:

This could be due to several members, who a few days ago, thought it'd be funny to change their titles to "banned." At least one of them, then contacted me, via PM, on PSAS Forum, wondering why they'd been banned. :mad:

I thought it was funny :D oh well

NO FUN FOR YOU!!!

Mine was funny for a few days. First it said Banned, then Un-banned, and now RF Staff but I have yet to receive payment~ Still trying to figure out how this happened ;)

Back