• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Changes?????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Peppie

Heard through the grape vine that OBD has some new ideas for the next generation of..........

oh your just going to keep us hanging like that. so what are the new ideas for what

Yep lots of changes coming down the pipe. So phase one is breaking down every system and doing a top down clean and redo to get them clean and rid of all the pests and so on. So if I get through this one we will start phase two.

Mike

Yep lots of changes coming down the pipe. So phase one is breaking down every system and doing a top down clean and redo to get them clean and rid of all the pests and so on. So if I get through this one we will start phase two.

Mike

I was in the store yesterday. OMG!!!!
I couldnt believe what a state of disorder everything was in. Tanks being drained, selves being cleared, piles of new tools, filtration systems shut down.
Different faces behind the desk.

So are you finally going to get some better stock? No offense but I was never thrilled with anything I saw in the tanks. Thanks were dim and kinda nasty. Corals were blah. Just not what I expected when I saw the store being built. I'm an avid zoa collector and I never once saw a zoa that I even thought about buying and you had quite a few of them.

Hopefully you can get the store turned around. The tanks being built are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Can't wait to see some high quality livestock coming out of there!

yah lets see some really nice zoanthids. i have asked may times for ultra mini maxi's. i have never seen one in the store. you think that you would stock what your customers are asking for. right. i dont have a problem spending the money on something if it is what im looking for. ultra colors. bright colors. i think its kinda funny. its not just here at this store. i have asked at other lfs. they have taken down my name and phone number and wrote what im looking for. ultra mini maxis. they never call me and say they have them. are they that hard to order? you guys bring them in. i will spend my money. doesnt sound to hard to me.

Back