Cheap carbon?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sorry Guys,

I did not mean to drop the ball on the carbon thing. I have had a lot on my plate. At this point I looking to get a deal going for either Black Diamond, Warner Marine, or ROWA. To be honest I am at least a week out from ordering or getting the carbon. If you want to go another rout I totaly understand, but I will still try to work something out for you.

Best Wishes,
Barry Katz

To everyone who ordered carbon, it has arrived. I know I originally promised to deliver to those of you who live near me, but the baby just arrived and if you still want me to do this it will probably have to wait a little while.

So, start thinking about making a trip to Woodinville, bringing me some cash money ($4/lb), and also a container to carry away the booty.

I'll post back after everyone's retrieved their share if there is any extra.

OK, cool...not exactly sure when I can make it out to Woodinville, but I'll put it on my todo list...I'll send you a PM.

Thanks,

Rob

Another possibility: Matt (mattseattle) offered to hold some carbon over at his place. I'll be seeing him on Wednesday so I might be able to leave it with him if that's more convenient for you.

Back