Cheap Octopus Skimmers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i have the Octopus 200NW..i was just wondering why he liked that particular model

No I have the recirc 200. this is just a killer price. $20 or so less than I have seen. also the same size as an ASM G-3 so It should skim a 120 gallon or smaller for $125 that is crazy........

Now if they could just manufacture me a goldflake Angel in China I would be set.

no initially there were thought to be pump differences but no. as I see it the are three importers as of right now bringing these in from china. SWC is Salt Water Connection from Canada. PCI and COralvue are the two in the US. PCI seems to be the most expensive.

i wish i had seen this sponsor's page before i bought mine...i had problems with contacting the seller and tracking info. at the place i ended up getting mine...this guy has some really good prices!!!!! thanks

i wish i had seen this sponsor's page before i bought mine...i had problems with contacting the seller and tracking info. at the place i ended up getting mine...this guy has some really good prices!!!!! thanks

I think most places are drop shipping them. That would explain the lack of tracking info. I'm sure its tough to keep them in stock at those prices.

Don

i had problems even talking to the seller of mine....he only answers his phone 2 days out of the week..on those 2 days, you can only call during a couple hour period of time:confused: bad business if you ask me...they were not sponsers here...................... this sponser( Aquarium Extreme), has excellent prices and the cheapest i can find.....they are very reasonable and i am happy to be giving my future business to someone with prices like that!!!!!!:)http://www.aquariumextreme.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

Last edited:
Just saw this thread... for a 180 gallon tank would you get the Octopus 150 or 200??? It says that the 150 is good for up to a 250 gallon tank... just wondering....and are all you guys that have these skimmers STILL happy with them?

Thanks!
Jenni

i would definately go with the Octopus NW200..i have it on my 125g..i am, very happy with it..i wouldn't get the smaller one for your tank

I think most places are drop shipping them. That would explain the lack of tracking info. I'm sure its tough to keep them in stock at those prices.

Don

Coralvue And Pacific coast will drop ship someitems they have, However these are in stock at our warehouse in California. Dave a Coralvue will drop ship the shredders for us but the rest we have currently. Thanks Ron for the support, and the rest I appreciate the Support as well, Thanks so Much.

Back