P1000433.jpg

P1000434.jpg

P1000435.jpg

P1000453.jpg

P1000429.jpg

P1000441.jpg

P1000066.jpg

P1000228.jpg

i love your zoas so much i wanna freeze them in the winter and skate on them and in the spring thaw them out and drink them..ps especially love those blues at the bottom picture...and what kinda star fish is that

I have a brittle star in my tank and other than knocking some stuff over, he doesnt seem to bother anyone.

wow what happen to the spelling up there .question was are any of the speceiese of star fish safe for a reef i dont believe so

blue lankian stars i have had one for ages and very seen it eat anything, i had a fat orange star remined me of patrick star and he like eating disc
i think the thin green ones u get are reef safe

i've had a little red fromia myself for about 1.5 years now in my reef. he's totally safe to my reef, but every month or 2 half of an arm goes missing(i have a frogspawn & some mean anthelia which is probably the culprit), so i think he's more vunerable to my reef than they are to him.

Yea my pink fromia is missing a piece of his arm, I think the purple tang munched it. And he's munching my zoas. he ate the ones in my avater.

Back