Chingon's Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

New rock work

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Seriously that is one of my favorites ive seen :eek: lol. No problem, are you going to free the other sump of crowding and put corals in this? Im sure as soon as its done cycling its going to be colorful in no time :D

Seriously that is one of my favorites ive seen :eek: lol. No problem, are you going to free the other sump of crowding and put corals in this? Im sure as soon as its done cycling its going to be colorful in no time :D
he have to pay if he wants corals:badgrin:
Those are not mine so i wont be able to take too much. lol
good u know:badgrin:

i guess there will be no action going on for a couple days. How ever, I still enjoy it when the lights go on. I can't wait to start putting stuff in there.

cool build I am in the process of doing mine same tank also I am ordering the rock tonight so I can aquascape next weekend and start on my stand this weekend. we need a rimless club now

cool build I am in the process of doing mine same tank also I am ordering the rock tonight so I can aquascape next weekend and start on my stand this weekend. we need a rimless club now

The tank is great, i like it all around, i'm sure you will also enjoy the tank too.
rimless club. lol. that sounds like fun. just keep the updates on your tank, that way i get better ideas.

Back