Clams dying need help!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yea that is one of the reason i clean my canister filter every month. but my phs i havent cleaned for 6 months i do those every year. and when i get a skimmer i will clean that every 6 months.

I posted a reply about shellfish and there helping my system control nitrate. To soon I might add. I didn't ask about stock filters feeding use of carbon on and on. As I have no mechinacal filters havent used carbon in 8yrs feed only 1/2tsp 3 times a week.Have a coral fish invert list that would bring down the rath of Cahn in this foram.I've seen the light. As I'm new here I'll watch and read only reply on systems that are not so far differant from mine.

I posted a reply about shellfish and there helping my system control nitrate. To soon I might add. I didn't ask about stock filters feeding use of carbon on and on. As I have no mechinacal filters havent used carbon in 8yrs feed only 1/2tsp 3 times a week.Have a coral fish invert list that would bring down the rath of Cahn in this foram.I've seen the light. As I'm new here I'll watch and read only reply on systems that are not so far differant from mine.

Accurate information is always welcome.

Don

Back