• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cleaning out garage tons of stuff 40 bucks want it gone tanks pumps meters parts etc.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WA coral

im watching you
I have a bunch of stuff cleaning out garage its way WAY more than 40 worth but you must take all 55 glass tank 30 gallon tank some meters pumps seaswirl parts supplements plumbing parts ballasts (not halides) and way more I am not going to list all I am NOT going to take pics basicly I am going through all of my unused reef stuff and getting rid of it YOU WILL WIN on this one and I don't care Kind of just paying it forward for someone getting started there will be some junk and parts so if you have an hour to come by and load ALL I repeat ALL of my extra stuff you can have it all for 40 I am in Puyallup by rogers Highschool don't call for one part please MUST take all the 55 is full of this stuff and 2 big tubs full and other stuff I am not remembering I am also getting rid of some 30 frags for trade as well like 10 of my nice ones for 2 of your nice ones I don't check here often so just call and DONT BE A FLAKE thanks 253 389 1557 andy

that would be me :)

I should be the primary pending. but you go for it rothany! after having bleach dumped in your tank you deserve a little luck! andy said to him said for me to call him at 3pm tomorrow. hope you get a return pump out of it!

The first call was you kpiotrowski rothany was the backup so let me know if your coming out thanks

rothany is starting a new tank and has had some bad luck with e-wife dumpining bleach in his tank so I defered to him.

Thanks andy!

No problem thanks for letting me know sounds like he will be coming out tommorow

Back