• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clear Fabrications - Welcome

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Glad to have you on board! You finally took my advice. Best of luck, Mike

Last edited:
Mtndewman,
Thanks guys, for welcoming me aboard. I hope to get to know some of you better. If there is anything I can help you with, don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks, again,
Jason Gregory,
Clear Fabrications, Inc.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers Clear Fabrications! Thanks for supporting the community.

Hey Jason,
I don't know if the guys on Reefer Madness know how cool your tanks are, but they will. Yea dude, in another few hours I should be joining the Reef Frontiers community too. Hope everthing is going good and I'll be in touch.

All the Best,
Barry Katz

Last edited:
CFI: True Custom

CFI, nice to see that you finally decided to go there. It's about time that the people of the world came to know what a real quality custom tank is all about. Look forward to hearing the praise go to the right place from now on...Best of luck dude........:) PS Have you heard about the new guy in town? NorthWest Customs? I hear he's as good as you are and that you guys have worked together in the past...Maybe he'll get on board with Frontiers and you guys can go the run together....Later Ponyguy..

Kevin,

I will take a few pic's. I'll tell you now, that I build'em a whole lot better than I take pictures of them!

Thank,
Jason
CFI
worldclassaquariums.com

Back