Closed thread with no explanation

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think it is pretty poor that you closed the Seachem/Phosguard/Aluminum/Toxicity thread without any explanation of why or under what rules that is allowed, letting your sponsor have the last word then cutting off any further discussion.

The thread ran it's course within the sponsors forum. It was turning into some quite personal jabs back and forth. It was in the sponsor's forum by the way.

Feel free to start a generic discussion about the topic in the chemistry forum and hopefully with the extremely personal issues out of it.

Randy, we have to support our sponsors, he pays the bills to keep us on-line, also it was his request because he felt it ran its usefulness.

It was a pleasure to see you here!!

Randy,
Your point was well receive by many. Thanks as always for all you do for reefing community! I hope you are never a stranger to this forum.
lots of respect to you Randy!
Ed:)

Randy, I followed the thread with great interest. Just wanted to thank you for taking part in it and the great information you provided. Even though, at times, it did seem to get a little personal, I took away a lot of very informative information!! I will say that, even when it got personal, Randy and Boomer did a wonderful job of backing up what they were saying with facts. On the other hand, I saw a lot of what Randy was trying to say being ignored and not commented on...hmmm. I also must agree that the final post in the thread was very negative and probably the most personal attack in the entire thread. That's too bad.

Back