Clown ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I agree about making it easy and adding another occelaris, and I also agree that that may not be a GBTA at all. Can you get a picture of the underside of the oral disc?

I agree about making it easy and adding another occelaris, and I also agree that that may not be a GBTA at all. Can you get a picture of the underside of the oral disc?

I will try,but this anemone has not moved from its spot since its been in the tank (1 year and counting) I have not even seen the mouth in 6 or 8 months now...

Tell you what ... 'm trying to mate two maroons. It is not working out that well. The female is kicking the ever lasting crud out of the smaller male.I would definately not try to keep two different species in a tank, Maroons are rather agressive clowns. Save yourself some time and money and "Just Don't DO It!! "

No maroons here... Anyway Im thinking this Gbta might be a some sort of Ricordia... There is one in the for sale section here and under my actinics it looks identical to a green ricordia.

i have a maroon clown plus 2 tom clowns and a black with white stripe clowns in my 100g tank the black clown gets chased a few times but still manages to survive in there.:D

Back