Clownfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
dood you don't know ?? :eek: :D
yes he does dood, clarkiis, GSM, some other weird type of fish that i dont' remember its name, ohh and the gorgeous Ocellaris and pretty soon and from what i've read he's been looking for black clowns (i've been reading Ilham :D i know what you are up to:badgrin: :D ) ohh and he also wants to try breeding true percs.
From what i've heard, the clowns just let him sleep in his apartment because he feeds them other than that, it's the clowns' apartment dood :)

Hey...hey...you have been sneaky!! :p No secrets there, I am definitely looking for black ocellaris (..and still looking).

it's my clown den... :rolleyes:

I scrapped the idea of orange skunks for now....thinking of something different, but the True Percula idea is there, and the black ocellaris.

Those are the next two in line....

Best,

Ilham

yeah dood i can wait for those babys :) .
you know i'm sneaky hehe, i gotta see what your plans are ;) , but yeah i think you should definetly breed true percs and black clowns.

If ya'll want a really cool background for your PC use this pic it's looks great on my PC. And here's another one or two that I played with. Hope ya'll like em.
ClownGal4Tomato.jpg

ClownGal4TomatoPlastic.jpg

ClownGal4TomatoRoughPastel.jpg

Last edited:
Since I am having no luck with my sea-swirl, here'sa happy picture of my 2 new clowns as promised. Sorry about the quality...Camera sucks(LOL)

ohh krish your clowns are cute dood !!!
i'm sure you'll figure out your sea swirls hehe :) hmm powerhead 20 bucks.. sea swirl 300 + damages lol !!! :D ... just messing with you dood.

ohh krish your clowns are cute dood !!!
i'm sure you'll figure out your sea swirls hehe hmm powerhead 20 bucks.. sea swirl 300 + damages lol !!! ... just messing with you dood.

Thanks and also, like I've always said, "What's money if not to spend" Just my wife thinks differently(LOL)

yeah i think i'm with your wife in that one :D + the flooding hehe.
i do think like you when it comes to money and things like that because in time they are gonna last more i believe, but i do feel bad that you had to go through a flood hehe.
I'M STILL BEATING YOU THOUGH !! :D

Here's a short-lived relationship between my Percs, had to remove the smaller one after a failed attempt at pairing them.

138_3895.jpg

Thanx krish75 and your pair look great....wish mine would've worked out, females can be so mean sometimes:evil:

yeah i'm sorry dood for the hijacking :( .
Robert that's a nice picture, i don't know if i'm wrong but is that a green carpet anemone behind the frogspawn?
no joke i really like your picture and the clowns.

Back