Club Meeting on May 13th, Midcolumbia welcomes Ilham (Elmo)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
The May meeting will take place at 6915 W. 2nd Ave in Kennewick @ 7pm. Here is your chance to get expert advice on Raising Clownfish.
Please Welcome Elmo. Come have a bite to eat, relax and chat with some good people in this hobby!
I am cooking chicken breast on the Barbeee. This will be a Potluck. So please feel free to communicate on here or Midcolumbia what you would like to bring. Please feel free to visit if you are from Spokane, Seattle, Portland, etc...

Thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

Lookin forward to the meeting Ed. Colleen and I will be there to hear Elmo and gaze at your new cube.:D Now get busy. :lol:
Scott

Ilham,
You have quite the following from what I hear at PSAS. It will be a pleasure to see you down here. I am sure you will be a hit.
thanks for all you do,
Ed

Sounds like a good time and topic. Thanks Ilham for coming down and sharing your information with us.

I'd just like to say that I think it's a conspiracy that you invited Ilham the same weekend we're having the BBQ up here so I had to choose!

Barbie

Barbie,
You know I love ya! You know you could do the acrylic workshop and visit us too.
Sincerely Fishaholics fan from Tri-Cities..

Great club meeting !

Well If all goes well Ed I hope to make it my friend! How is that monster cube 350 doing?

Ed Hahn said:
The May meeting will take place at 6915 W. 2nd Ave in Kennewick @ 7pm. Here is your chance to get expert advice on Raising Clownfish.
Please Welcome Elmo. Come have a bite to eat, relax and chat with some good people in this hobby!
I am cooking chicken breast on the Barbeee. This will be a Potluck. So please feel free to communicate on here or Midcolumbia what you would like to bring. Please feel free to visit if you are from Spokane, Seattle, Portland, etc...

Thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

Jeff,
I am looking forward to seeing you. I am looking forward to a very relaxing time.
Your Friend,
Ed

Thanks for the thought Ed ;). I think it will be easier in the long run to just try to bribe Ilham and company to come here the day before though, hehe.

Barbie

LOL......

We are still deciding things through ;) on a plan of action. See you guys next week :D

Best,
Ilham

Hi guys. Excited to see your tanks, and discussing about clownfish in your area :)

Did any of you guys want anything from this side of the mountain? I have clownfishes (ocellaris, gsms (albeit slightly young), and clarkiis at the moment.

Shoot me a PM or post here, if you are interested in anything else.

Best,
Ilham

Back