CODMW2!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hells to the yeahhhhhhhh!!!! I am picking mines up after work today!!!! This game is going to be so DOPE!!! i can't wait to pop it in the 360!

Danmit!!! I'm freaking pissed. The danm disc just stopped working for me. It keeps on telling me to clean it every time I restart the 360!! All my other games are working just fine! This blows man!! I was doing some damage too.

Danmit!!! I'm freaking pissed. The danm disc just stopped working for me. It keeps on telling me to clean it every time I restart the 360!! All my other games are working just fine! This blows man!! I was doing some damage too.
hahaha... seems like your 360 is old
:rolleyes: ive had that problem when i had a used one awhile back!

Yeah the weird thing is that my other games are playing just fine. Now that i look at the disc again the MW2 disc looks a little scratched up compared to the other discs i have. So I know it isn't the console.

That sux, well the next thing to do is take it back!
You'll be back on 2morrow, by then ill know the maps better:razz:

I didnt know you all play xbox 360! im borrowing CODMW2 from a friend giving it back to him tommorow, probably going to buy it tommorow tho :) so hit me up, im level 24 :D ima beast!

my gamertag is
Tehnoobbus

I'm level 35 and I'M a beast.. lol
Actually 35 is ok, I've seen people go prestige already.

Prestige is overrated LOL. I hate that they take all your weopon attatchments away when you go prestige. Then you have to earn it all oer again. My gamer tag Ikhan420.

Back