concerned about fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

darklight2ooo

So i just installed a new power head with a rotating flow director. maxjet 900. i have a 12 gallon tank and the flow in my tank is a Lot better. The only thing i noticed that i don't like is that my clown fish used to chill up in the corner of my tank and was always excited for feeding time. he would never go near the live rock i have in there just kind of sit in the top of my tank near all my gear. pretty happy pretty aggressive.

I'm concerned now because after installing the powerhead he is under my rock, looks like he is taking big breathes (might still be sleeping i don't know if thats how they sleep). he wasn't excited for feeding time and didn't run up to the top of the tank when i dropped food in. now i don't even know if he ate at all.

Do you guys think this is all pretty normal and everything should kind of level out in the end or should i make some changes right now!?

I would think he is a little stressed because to made changes is what he was used too. Hopefully others will chime in.

ya i had changes when i added my tunze to my tank.. my clown acted weird for a few weeks....

just give it time

alright well thats good i feel a little better. yeah when i put him in the tank for the first time he found his spot and loved it and just kind of stayed there.. thats why i was worried. something tells me everything will be fine.

Back