• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Congrats Cy!!!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hope your wedding goes as planned. ....

propose a toast * with apple cider......to a great guy and a very lucky woman!!!

(man i hope i heard right from Tim or else i'll feel like a dumbie)

(man i hope i heard right from Tim or else i'll feel like a dumbie

lol!!! i hope you got it right :p :lol:.

CONGRATS DOOD !!!! i wish you many kids, happiness and do not get mad at the wife when she makes you redecorate the whole entire house all over again for the third time :shock: :D .

Enjoy eachother and be just happy !! :D :)

Yes I heard Cy mention it at the store this week... it must be true! I think the wedding is indeed this weekend. I will second the toast but with a glass of wine!

A nice red...gotta keep the blood flowing properly right Mark? Yes it is wedding weekend. Thanks for all the well wishing. Forgive me if I don't get right back to you on PM's etc...I'll be around monday-friday this coming week but then I leave for a week for our honeymoon. I'll be back on for good on March 10th. In case you both read this...Cwazy and Slick...I'm working on your requests and I'll get back to you both on monday. Sorry for the delay, but man are weddings time consuming!

yea bro no problem u just have fun. thats what is most important. for cryin out loud its ur wedding week...gosh, just enjoy life to the extreme. talk to you monday man!!!

Happy Day

Congrats Cy! Hope your big day goes great! It will go fast, so suck it all in! If you can!

Again, best wishes man! ;) ;)

Salsaking

Good luck marrying a Canadian... They are a handful... No offense Gaby.

he's marrying a canuck eh :p:D.....just please don't go saying----eh the whole time eh :p:D and now you can go for free cake every canada's day :p :lol: .

I want to hear Gaby mad one day. I can picture it now. ?ES USTED LOCO, EH?

LMBO!! you knwo i'm a very easy person dood ... for me to get mad it'd take a lot of effort :p .

By the way Cy save me some cake :D

Free frags...haha! The wedding went incredibly well. Thanks everyone for your sentiments. I'll post a few pics when we get them back. Business as usual this week before we take off 3/3-3/10. If you remember send your pm's to chris or tim during that time. I'll do my best to check in but the wife might cut off my Reef Frontiers access while we're gone....such is married life...eh:)

Back