Congratulate the New RF MODS!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Whoo Hooo! A new group of people to bug about restoring the old For Sale Forum!!! :D:D:D. JK... really... JUST KIDDING! Congrats to all three of you. It's very well deserved and I'm sure we will all benefit from all of you.

Whoo Hooo! A new group of people to bug about restoring the old For Sale Forum!!! :D:D:D. JK... really... JUST KIDDING! Congrats to all three of you. It's very well deserved and I'm sure we will all benefit from all of you.

Eric, I always wanted to ask you this...What the heck does your username mean or how did you even come up with that? :rofl:

That's not your initials by any chance is it?? If so, that's funny! :p

Yah Krish, ERIC WILFRED WARD JK... probably William but he wil have to spill the beans himself

Cheers, Todd

Yup you got it Krish. Initial it is and Wilcox is the middle name. It's an old family name that I have now passed to Gavin to carry.

Back when we signed up on here I didn't realize it was going to become our screen name or I would have come up with something different. Now Becca or I can't come up with anything we want to change it to so "eww" it is. I guess it's original enough that it sticks in peoples minds for whatever reason.

Yup you got it Krish. Initial it is and Wilcox is the middle name. It's an old family name that I have now passed to Gavin to carry.

Back when we signed up on here I didn't realize it was going to become our screen name or I would have come up with something different. Now Becca or I can't come up with anything we want to change it to so "eww" it is. I guess it's original enough that it sticks in peoples minds for whatever reason.

Well you know your screen name can be changed if you really wanted it changed. We don't promote it much but it can be done. Skimmy was skimmerwhisperer before and I use to be Krish75 now I'm just Krish. :)

Back