Connection issues???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I've been having issues with the forum for the past 2 days. At first, I thought it was my internet connection, however, other sites were working just fine. Are there any recent problems going on with the server? Am I the only one experiencing this? It's been an ongoing very slow connection, most of the time. A few times, I've not been able to connect to RF at all. For instance, I'll refresh the site and it won't even connect.

Last edited:
Noticed it today myself for about 15 minutes, unable to even log onto the web site, probably before noon sometime.

Yup! Theres some issues here! Some maybe user errors? insecurity...lack of intra-juice~~ zzoomm.... Or its a IntraNet Buggg....Hmmmmm Maybe everyone in the World LoVes REEFFRONTIERS and must Get More..... Na. I DOnt Have ANy ISSUes...lol

It could be several issues, like server, router, or providers causing this issue. I guess I'm not on long enough to notice but I still haven't had issues, which I'm usually the last one to get back service to RF because of the distance I presume.

I noticed wierd behavior today. After the home page loaded, I click New Posts and it said I had to wait 20 seconds before I could go anywhere...I did not initiate a new search, just loaded the home page..so after I waited 20 secs, i was able to browse the site normally.

Very interesting. The server has been running great for 113 days straight :) very very low cpu load. I can only think it is the main router at the server that is hiccuping. I know they have been performing some maintenance lately at the hosting station, so let's hope the glitches you see are only temporary.

Back