Contest for Newbies !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What Kirk forgot to mention is something everyone on RF can participate in. We will also be giving away a $5,000 gift certificate to a sponsor of your choice to the member that....

Drum roll

Catches up to my post count. Good luck! :p

(bump for Kirk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r u serious krish ill use a bot and ill be ther by tomm.!! 1guydude ur too experianced for this contest. give us a chance!!

I would have to be on all day to catch up with you, and make a bunch of none sense comments that don't even pertain to the thread. Just to get my count up :D formulating a plan

HTC EVO

What Kirk forgot to mention is something everyone on RF can participate in. We will also be giving away a $5,000 gift certificate to a sponsor of your choice to the member that...

Drum roll

Catches up to my post count. Good luck! :p

(bump for Kirk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, You know someone will try!

1guy,

can you be more exact of the number of years exp you have? there is a limit and want to make sure the contest is fair to all..
thx

@peppie LOL me too! Some i cant remember...

id say i started mid or late 10'.... i got involved in psas around 11' and this is my 1st yr on the BOD. So that puts me right at the threshold. If im not allowed, i understand....just trying to get more ppl involved! I did learn a ton in those 1st few yrs!

In my mind im still young. LMK! (let me know) lol

OK I will give this a try.

Name: Ryan
Time with reef: 2 months
Killed a lot of fish and corals when I first tried saltwater 13 years ago but just got back into the hobby 2 months ago.

1guy,

thanks for the reply..I would have to say prolly too much experience and not what I would consider a newbie for this contest..
Sorry!!.

All,

Since I am not getting the response I thought I would, I am temporarily postponing this contest til the end of September or the first week in October.

This is when the boards are typically more active. I most likely will be updating the requirements of this contest to less than 1 year experience.

I want this to be a true newbie contest.

Back