Cool, I just sold photos.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so jelous... i love photography but couldnt dream of having a camera that could take pictures like that! what model is it? also what software do you use?

just can't wait to see all the pics come out after Rick and Todd came over to visit my tank today.:)
I took over 500 pictures today, too bad most aren't worth a darn, but there are some nice ones. I will need to clean them up and get them posted next week. Sorry Dang but I work tomorrow so I really won't have any time to devote to them until then. I will get you a disc made of the untouched pictures and sent that off Monday.

Dang, I had a great time over at your place today. Your tank is amazing! I think I got some great looking pics but haven't had time yet to mess around with them. I should be able to start posting some of them tomorrow. And thanks a ton for the frags, I got them all mounted and I hope they grow well. It was also great to meet you today Todd. I'm not sure what JLS is, I'll send you an e-mail and we will discuss that. I'll dig up that link as well and shoot it your way.

Dang, I had a great time over at your place today. Your tank is amazing! I think I got some great looking pics but haven't had time yet to mess around with them. I should be able to start posting some of them tomorrow. And thanks a ton for the frags, I got them all mounted and I hope they grow well. It was also great to meet you today Todd. I'm not sure what JLS is, I'll send you an e-mail and we will discuss that. I'll dig up that link as well and shoot it your way.

yeah Dang's tank is unveliebable ...i couldn't believe how pretty it was until i saw it in person :D ..... i can't wait to see the pics dood:)

Back