cool pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
Well I was trying to take a pic of the ricordia splitting 3 ways and one of my mandarins got mad at the camera so I took his pic also. I added the GSP just because I thought it looked cool.

Mungus I got your PM. I will check it out. For everyone else who likes the Mandarin pic...Here you go. I use to have a pic of him and his partner hanging out together but I am not sure where I put it. I also have a spotted one but for some reason it was not eating good so I put it in my fuge.

Last edited:
i amtrying to kill some gsp's right now..they spread onto several large rocks..i turned the rocks over and they are growing towards the lights!!!!!!!!! i don't want to remove the rocks, but i think that is the only way to kill them..i would put them away from rocks that you don't want covered with them..they are like mushrooms!!!

What do you feed your ricordia?
Hotdogs, hamburgers, strawberries and the occasional habanero pepper.:D Really nothing. I give the tank a mixture of oyster eggs, cyclopeeze and phytoplankton about every 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Hotdogs, hamburgers, strawberries and the occasional habanero pepper.:D Really nothing. I give the tank a mixture of oyster eggs, cyclopeeze and phytoplankton about every 2-3 weeks.

Holy Crap!!!! i just died laughing when i read that, but you forgot mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!:badgrin: :badgrin:

No that is a green star polyp. The ricordia is pink/red middle pic. It has 3 mouths. It grows a new mouth then splits off a offspring.

LMBO!!! now where are the fries and doughnuts :D now wonder the fishes don't like you + you also gotta feed them some rum didn't you know that ?? :p :lol:

No I feed myself the rum. When I finally have enough rum I feed the hotdogs etc. ti the fish. My fish like them NC style with chili, staw, onions and mustard.:D

nice pics. they're so neat lookin. for a second i thought you were serious about the hotdogs! im so gullable. everybody says they're hard to keep so you gotta be doin somethin right!:D

Back