Cool Tiger Pic

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Years ago I pulled up at my parents house and started walking towards the back door and just happened to look up and there was a white tiger standing right outside the door looking at me. I froze and then noticed a rope going to the light pole. One of their good friends was best friends with the owner of a local zoo. He brought the tiger over to show them. He was playing with it in the yard and tried to get me to. I just rubbed it and went to change my pants. :lol: About a year later he came over with his head wrapped in bandages. It had been cold and they were working on one of the tigers house's. He was wearing a rabbit fur hat that the tiger kept knocking off his head when he would bend over to nail a board. He started to leave the pen and the tiger jumped up and put its paws on his sholders and bit the hat to pull it off his head. One of the fangs tore a 8" gash in the back of his head. The tiger just jumped back down and started playing with the hat.:shock:

hmm yeah i think i'd have pee pee my pants too :p.
I have great respect for the people that work with tigers, lions and all those big animals.... seriously either they're high when they do it or i have no clue how can they handle the fear.

They're cool, but they are wild animals! I saw that video years ago called "Faces of Death" and it freaked me out. Someone actually got out of their car to try to video tape a wild bear!

Back