cool videos.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

props to those videos. It's nice to see how different everyone's approach to this hobby is.

Thanks!
Thats my site!

My tank is the 157 gallon mixed reef. But my fave is probobly Cars tank because of his LiveRock Aquascaping.

Chris

That is one of the best sites I have ever seen great to watch at work. when are you getting new video's?

Thanks,
I'm finally getting some free-time, so I'll be pumping a DIY out this week, followed by a few short Species specific videos.

Chris

That was great i loved all of those videos and it was very inspiring. I especially loved how they kept all the tangs. Doesn't marte have that one tang that goes for like 2K? I almost feel like getting back into sps after seeing those vids.

I wish someone though would show a complete behind the scenes sort of video so we can see all the work that goes into making their reefs look the way they do. I know that those tanks don't get that way from water changes and halides. I would like to see all there equipment and their maitnace routines.

Other than that i loved it i have been watching the vids all morning.

Thanks a lot!

Nick

Chris has done a great job on the www.reefvideos.com site. I have been watching those videos over and over as no one has tanks that beautiful close to me. However the people in those video's are in Toronto which is only 2 hrs from me. Thats where I end up driving to get most of my nice SPS pieces and frags...some good stores there.

Back