Coral and fish pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

zenn

I'm gradually getting better at taking pics of my corals and fish. Decided to give it another whirl today and came up with following. They're not photoshopped yet, so you are seeing the raw image.

174767345.jpg

clowns hosting in bta

174767364.jpg

my yellow tang

174767387.jpg

A sea cucumber

174767397.jpg

orange zoos

174767406.jpg

torch coral

Just wanted to share those. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for sharing Zenn! Definately really nice pictures!! The colors look so natural...What camera are you using?:)

Krish how is the islands man.

Great!!:D Storm broke up into hardly nothing so we didn't get anything, I'm over the fire coral allergy thingy, Monday is a holiday here and we are going in the boat to grill on the beach!!! ;)

Sorry for the hijack Zenn...It was Gabby's fault:shock:

krish75 said:
Thanks for sharing Zenn! Definately really nice pictures!! The colors look so natural...What camera are you using?:)

it's a canon 10d with a 28-135 lens. glad you like them.

My attempt at a close up of the tang. I was trying to get really close to his eye. I think they have really cool eyes.

174785241.jpg

Sorry for the hijack Zenn...It was Gabby's fault

yeah yeah yeah blame it on poor gabster :p :D .

Now after Krishant distracted me..... that's a very kewl looking picture of your tang dood !!! i think it'd make a great poster :) .

Nice closeup!! What I have to do with my photos to get them really close (seeing I can't change lenses) is take a macro shot (which is still quite a ways off) and then zoom in that same pic on my camera and save the new one as well. Here's an example. These 2 are the exact same images just one zoomed in and saved. That's the only way I can get clear closeup:)

ROFL! Not sure if I should tell you RF members this, but conch is a natural aphrodisiac! You eat it and :shock:

ohh dood why did you have to show that picture again... those eyes are just way to freaky for me:p.

ROFL! Not sure if I should tell you RF members this, but conch is a natural aphrodisiac! You eat it and

dood i don't think the doods wanna hear what happened to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back