• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coral Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CRAZEELADEE

I love this stuff!
Just for grins and giggles, we will have all our corals on sale at 30% percent off for the rest of this month! All corals will be on sale, with the excpetion of the duncans, which are already low priced @ $14.99 a polyp....

This would be a great time to pick up that coral you wanted, or sale a ton on those small starter frags! Come in and take a peek!

Ladies and gents this would be a good time to take your sick day :D lots of stuff to pick and choose. You rock Dorris / blue sierra team.

Thanks Seattle! Got lots of great little frags, and big ones too! Remember, this is till the end of this month, so keep checking back.....

Any deals on Coralife PC bulbs by chance?

The last pair I bought from you were on sale in December (I believe) and have been doing great! It will be time to a new pair switch soon.

Sorry, no bulbs on sale right now..:(

We do have Catlinas for cheaper....November is a good month.....hint...:)

Look Forward to seeing you Dang! We've got a couple of cool montiporas you might be interested in, see ya when you get there!

Back