Coral Theft, from LFS, caught on Security cameras

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You can't take it with you:crazy:, It shows you just how LOW some can become in anything, but I'm not surprised.

:censored: wow....that is pretty low...How could he even sell that?! What if someone was to take kevin's awesome blue tort colony and then tried to sell it on craigs list or on here?! It wont be long till he's caught.

This is just wrong. He should be hung by he &%$@! But I have one question... How in the world was what he grabbed worth 4G's?

Granted it makes me sick that someone would do that, I agree with eww in the fact it seems odd that the 4 or 5 pieces he grabbed were $4,000 worth. Plus, it also really didn't seem to me like he knew what he wanted like they said, since he just kind of grabbed some, walked away, saw another he liked and went back to pull it out.

And what the hell is he doing in this hobby if he can't afford coral?

What an idiot! Now whos he going to show off his tank to? Can't have bragging rights with stolen corals. I just hope that they survive long enough to be returned to the owner.
From the video, it looks like he knocked things over, causing more damage too. What a jerk!

How disgusting. I cannot believe it. How low can you get? Since it was Acro's he stole (at least it looks like it from the video) I bet he killed some of them along the way. Years down the tubes. This is really sad. Karma will get him.

regardless of what type of corals they were, hastily throwing them all in a bucket together probably meant the death of them.

Back